The Enterprise Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of mid to large-sized infrastructure projects that require business and/or technology changes, and also serve as the escalation point for the project management team to discuss changes, risks, and any schedule updates. The Enterprise Project Manager also facilitates communications to the business sponsors, business leads, and IT team members.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Lead project management teams through all project processes as defined by the Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO) processes.
• Manage projects as directed by organizational Program Governance, Solution and Service Lifecycle Processes.
• Communicate project status to stakeholders and ePMO management team on a regular basis
• Proactive in developing and implementing processes, procedures, and policies for IT Infrastructure Project Management.
• Build and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key business members, IT stakeholders, project managers, project team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects, and appropriately manage expectations.
• Project Management certification required.
• At least 7 years of direct hands-on project management experience.
• MS Project experience required.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook experience required.
• Professional Office Environment or Client Site
• Business casual attire, jeans on Friday
• Local travel of 25% may be required
Reasons to apply
• Award winning culture
• Competitive compensation package
• Extensive family-friendly benefits including 80 hours of PTO after 90 days of employment; paid holidays; company matching 401k; medical/dental/vision; company paid life insurance as well as short and long-term disability insurance.