• Configure, implement and maintain our customers’ network infrastructure.
• Develop and implement wired and wireless network standards and procedures based on industry best practices.
• Create and maintain design documentation and network topology diagrams.
• Interface with service and equipment vendors.
• Follow established IT service management procedures for incident management, problem management and change management per ITIL best practices.
• Analyze wireless policies and configurations; identify and implement needed wireless policy changes.
• Participate in and lead technology integration efforts and projects with other cross-functional teams.
• Network Engineers are expected to be available to work outside of normal working hours during maintenance windows, planned moves, adds and changes (MAC), troubleshooting and problem resolution and to provide off-hours support when necessary
Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Cisco networking and wireless administration
• Thorough knowledge of routing, LAN switching and wireless technologies.
• Strong organizational and technical writing skills, ability to create and maintain network diagrams
• Relevant certifications related to network operations.
• Familiarity with various networking products, such as; Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Palo Alto, HP, etc.
• Professional Office Environment or Client Site
• Business casual attire, jeans on Friday
• Local travel of 25% may be required
• Award winning culture
• Competitive compensation package
• Extensive family-friendly benefits including 80 hours of PTO after 90 days of employment; paid holidays; company matching 401k; medical/dental/vision; company paid life insurance as well as short and long-term disability insurance.