• Manage the planning, design, development, and implementation of infrastructure projects
• Assign and track resources, manage project scope/time table, and budget
• Provide leadership and direction throughout the project life-cycle to ensure on-time and on-scope delivery
• POC to focus efforts of customers and internal departments toward project goals and objectives
College degree or equivalent preferred
• Lead project management teams through all project processes as defined by the Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO) processes.
• Manage projects as directed by organizational Program Governance, Solution and Service Lifecycle Processes.
• Communicate project status to stakeholders and ePMO management team on a regular basis
• Proactive in developing and implementing processes, procedures, and policies for IT Infrastructure Project Management.
• Build and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key business members, IT stakeholders, project managers, project team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects, and appropriately manage expectations.
• 5+ years of project management experience; PMP Certification required
• Prior Managed Services Provider experience a plus
• Must have a strong understanding of hardware and networking components and how they are utilized in an Enterprise environment.
• Prior Project Management experience related to:
o Data Center moves
o Virtualization Projects o Networking Infrastructure projects (Cisco preferred)
o Merger & Acquisition related Infrastructure projects
o Enterprise Infrastructure projects (non-application development)
• Professional Office Environment or Client Site
• Business casual attire, jeans on Friday
• Local travel of 25% may be required
• Award winning culture
• Competitive compensation package
• Extensive family-friendly benefits including 80 hours of PTO after 90 days of employment; paid holidays; company matching 401k; medical/dental/vision; company paid life insurance as well as short and long-term disability insurance.