Apple Latin America & Caribbean is seeking a Senior Analyst with experience in data mining and statistical techniques to join its Strategy and Consumer Insights team.
Conceive and design end to end advanced analytic solutions using SAS to support business units and initiatives Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses and data mining on Customer and Transactional data to provide actionable insights at tactical and strategic levels Perform Geographical analysis to identify coverage area opportunities, utilizing data mining and statistical techniques to automate and standardize analyses Act as a liaison between the Sales Reporting and Analytics team and internal clients Strong understanding of business needs, proactive analytical approaches and ability to present actionable insights to Management required Work closely with data warehouse architects and software developers to generate seamless business intelligence solutions for end users
- Graduate degree required in Business (with quantitative emphasis), Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Strong grasp of statistics, experience building advanced regression using SAS PROC MIXED
- Strong knowledge of data mining and reduction algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, factor analysis and principal components analysis.
- SAS programming skills, including SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/MACRO and SAS/SQL
- Solid technical database knowledge (Oracle, Teradata, data modeling) and experience optimizing SQL queries on large data
- Passionately analytical and curious with strong out-of-the-box thinking
Graduate Degree required (Business by preference)
Strong analytical skills